Thanks to our many volunteers who support Onalaska UMC’s monthly Community Dinner. Your efforts fed 1048 guests in 2017 – an average of 104 attendees each month!
Without your generous and varied support, this would not be possible. Special thanks to:
- Everyone who attended a meal (and for bringing a friend/neighbor)
- The Outreach committee for organizing kitchen support each month
- The kitchen volunteers who chopped, mashed, scrubbed and washed their way through each meal
- The donors who shared desserts, milk or ice
- The musicians who set the mood
- The promoters who informed the congregation and guests of upcoming meals (and opportunities to volunteer)
- Everyone who supported SCRIP. This program allowed for the purchase of any missing ingredients for the dinner and OUMC’s support of the Hunger Task Force
OUMC’s Community Dinner offers guests an opportunity to connect, build relationships and enjoy a meal at no cost. Anyone and everyone is invited to dinner from 5:30-6:30pm on the second Tuesday of each month. See you there!