For Sunday, May 10, Pastor Park Hunter preaches “Growing Up,” based on 1 Peter 2:2-10. As parents, our goal is to raise kids to maturity so they can go succeed in the world. God’s family is the same – we grow in spiritual maturity so we can go into the world and take on the mission of the church.
For Mother’s Day, we celebrate the women who have influenced us with pictures and words. We will also share our confirmation students’ professions of faith and the confirmation creed they wrote this year.
Hymns at the 8:30a Classic service are accompanied on organ and piano by Sandy Koster. Zoe deBoer leads the music team at the 11:00a Praise service. Cory Groves offers special music.
Onalaska UMC worship services for this Sunday are available only by live stream on our YouTube channel. Please don’t come to church. Instead, stay at home and “praise in place!”
Here’s how to participate…
- Download the worship slides so you can follow along… 8:30 Classic or 11:00 Praise (PDF)
- Download the confirmation service order and class creed… Program (PDF)
- Live stream worship at 8:30 and 11:00 from our YouTube channel.
- During worship, text prayer requests to Pastor Park at 608-799-4484.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and Pastor Park’s sermon the week following.