For Sunday, September 20, Jessica Gobel preaches “Justice and the Kingdom of God,” based on Micah 6:6-8. How do YOU define justice? Currently, justice seems to take many forms depending on who we are talking about and each person’s life experiences. Would Jesus look at justice as an end point, or a way of living that constantly needs to be assessed? This is the second in our seven-week series, “The Kingdom of God.”
Pastor Park Hunter shares the children’s message. Our youth talk about reconciling, their hopes for the church, and their faith for the God Moment.
Sandy Koster, Doug Huggett, Kelly Maloney-Wang, and Renee Kastenschmidt lead hymns and special music at the 8:30a Classic service. Zoe deBoer and the Quarantine Kitchen Queens lead music at the 11:00a Praise service.
Onalaska UMC worship services for this Sunday are available only by live stream on our YouTube channel. Please don’t come to church. Instead, stay at home and “praise in place!”
Here’s how to participate…
- Download and print the worship slides so you can follow along… 8:30 Classic or 11:00 Praise (PDF).
- Live stream worship at 8:30 and 10:30 from our YouTube channel.
- During worship, offer prayers live or text requests to 608-304-7214.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
- YouTube Live Chat is available during the service. Say “hi” and let us know you’re worshipping with us.
If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and the sermon notes the week following.