For Sunday, November 1, Pastor Park preaches “The Dreams of Saints,” based on Philippians 1:2-6. We are here, and our church is here, because the saints past sacrificed and built through troubled times and blessed moments, dreaming of a hope and a future. Christ brings our dreams to completion. This is the first in our November stewardship series, “Hope & Future.”
Pat the Pumpkin joins us for the kids’ message.
This is All Saints Sunday, and we will take time during the God Moment to remember those beloved saints who have passed away in the previous year. Light a candle at home and remember those you love.
We celebrate communion during this service. All are welcome to participate; we join the saints in this act of sacramental grace! Please have something to eat and drink prepared to represent Christ – bread and grape juice or wine are traditional.
Sandy Koster, Doug Huggett, Peg Benz, and Renee Kastenschmidt lead hymns and special music at the 8:30a Classic service. Cory Groves shares special music. Zoe de Boer, Melissa de Boer, Pam Klinger, and Cathy Novy lead music at the 11:00a Praise service.
Onalaska UMC worship services for this Sunday are available only by live stream on our YouTube channel. Please don’t come to church. Instead, stay at home and “praise in place!”
Here’s how to participate…
- Download and print the worship slides so you can follow along… 8:30 Classic or 11:00 Praise (PDF).
- Live stream worship at 8:30 and 10:30 from our YouTube channel.
- During worship, text requests to 608-304-7214.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
- YouTube Live Chat is available during the service. Say “hi” and let us know you’re worshipping with us! You must be logged in with a Gmail account on your device to use the chat feature.
If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or email@example.com) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and the sermon notes the week following.