For Christmas Eve, December 24, we have two special services
The 6:30p Carols & Communion service will be livestream only. Pastor Park Hunter preaches “The Family Home,” from Luke 2:1-20 and John 1:1-14. Though not born in a house, Jesus is born into a loving home. God chooses to make a home among the human family. Home is not a building, but the relationships we have. The service will include caroling, special music, and open communion – have something to eat and drink ready at home. The service closes with “Silent Night, Holy Night” sung by candlelight.
The 8:00p Silent Night service will be live and in front of the church along 4th Avenue. This very brief service features Advent candle lighting, the Christmas scriptures, and Silent Night sung by candlelight. Masks and safe distancing are required – if you are not wearing a mask you may be asked to leave.
Here’s how to participate…
- Download and print the worship slides so you can follow along… 6:30 Carols & Communion or 8:00 Candlelight (PDF).
- Live stream the 6:30p service from our YouTube channel. (The 8:00p service may also be available by livestream.)
- Attend the 8:00p service live. Park in the lot behind the building and walk to the front of the church. Those unable to stand in the cold may park their cars along 4th Avenue. Programs and candles will be available at the church.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
- YouTube Live Chat is available during the service. Say “hi” and let us know you’re worshipping with us! You must be logged in with a Gmail account on your device to use the chat feature.
If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or email@example.com) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and the sermon notes the week following.