For Sunday, January 17, Pastor Park Hunter preaches “Anything Good?,” based on John 1:43-51. The question is asked in sarcasm: “Can anything good come out of that?” We ask it of people, places, politicians. We may even ask it when we look in the mirror. Can God love a sinner like me? But God’s answer is a genuine and joyful “YES!” This is the second in our discipleship series, “Follow Me.”
Jessica Gobel shares a children’s message. We celebrate Human Relationship Sunday for the God Moment.
Sandy Koster, Doug Huggett, Peg Benz, Renee Kastenschmidt lead hymns at the 8:30a Classic service. Zoe and Melissa de Boer and Cathy Novy lead music at the 11:00a Praise service.
Onalaska UMC worship services for this Sunday are available only by live stream on our YouTube channel. Please don’t come to church. Instead, stay at home and “praise in place!”
Here’s how to participate…
- Download and print the worship slides so you can follow along… 8:30 Classic or 11:00 Praise (PDF).
- Live stream worship at 8:30 and 11:00 from our YouTube channel.
- During worship, text requests to 608-304-7214.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
- YouTube Live Chat is available during the service. Say “hi” and let us know you’re worshipping with us! You must be logged in with a Gmail account on your device to use the chat feature.
If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or email@example.com) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and the sermon notes the week following.