For Sunday, February 14, Pastor Park Hunter preaches “But Only Jesus” based on Mark 9:2-9. We have been following a fast-moving, urgent, Jesus unafraid to get his hands dirty in the mud and mess of human living. Today we glimpse the divine Jesus, radiant on a mountain top. Following Jesus means mud and mercy, guts and glory. Are you willing to go the distance? This is the last Sunday in our discipleship series, “Follow Me.”
Jessica Gobel shares a children’s message and leads worship. Rhonda Akeson talks about loving our folks and the calling ministry during the God Moment.
Sandy Koster, Kim & Jeff Wadewitz, and Kathi Beane lead hymns at the 8:30a Classic service, and our Noteworthy mini bell choir offers special music. Zoe de Boer, Melissa de Boer, Cathy Novy, and Pam Klinger lead music at the 11:00a Praise service.
Onalaska UMC worship services for this Sunday are available only by live stream on our YouTube channel. Please don’t come to church. Instead, stay at home and “praise in place!”
Here’s how to participate…
- Download and print the worship slides so you can follow along… 8:30 Classic or 11:00 Praise (PDF).
- Live stream worship at 8:30 and 11:00 from our YouTube channel.
- During worship, text requests to 608-304-7214.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
- YouTube Live Chat is available during the service. Say “hi” and let us know you’re worshipping with us! You must be logged in with a Gmail account on your device to use the chat feature.
If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or email@example.com) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and the sermon notes the week following.