For Sunday, May 23, Zoe de Boer preaches “Flight Plan,” based on Acts 16:1-5,9-10. Butterflies aren’t just beautiful – they are built to move! After all the work of metamorphosis, butterflies take flight and migrate thousands of miles. Our graduates are moving on. And the rest of us are making post-pandemic plans. What’s our flight plan? What’s next for us, and for OUMC? This is the sixth Sunday in our spring series, “The Butterfly Effect.”
We are observing Pentecost again this Sunday – wear red to mark the occasion. We celebrate our graduates during the God Moment – they’ll share their plans for what’s next. Jessica Gobel leads the Children’s Time. And we’ll check in on our church butterflies via the butterfly cam.
Sandy Koster, Jeff Wadewitz, Kathi Beane, and Peg Benz lead hymns at the 8:30a Classic service. Zoe & Melissa de Boer, Pam Klinger, and Cathy Novy lead music at the 11:00a Praise service.
Limited in-person worship is now available. Masking is still required for now. You must sign-up by Saturday evening to attend in person. Click here for info. Worship services are also livestreamed on our YouTube channel.
Here’s how to participate…
- Sign-up by Saturday night to attend in-person… 8:30 sign-up or 11:00 sign-up.
- Live stream worship for 8:30 and 11:00 services from our YouTube channel.
- Download and print the worship slides so you can follow along… 8:30 slides or 11:00 slides (PDF).
- During worship, text requests to 608-304-7214.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
- YouTube Live Chat is available during the service. Say “hi” and let us know you’re worshipping with us! You must be logged in with a Gmail account on your device to use the chat feature.
- Download the prayer & coloring sheet mentioned in the message… Butterfly Prayers (PDF).
If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or email@example.com) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and the sermon notes the week following.