For Sunday, June 13, Pastor Park Hunter preaches “If It’s Too Loud…” based on 1 Corinthians 12:31b-13:3. Paul wrote to a squabbling church to offer a better way – the way of love. In this era of shouting pundits and loud disagreements on social media, it’s time to quietly listen to Paul’s words again. 1 Corinthians 13 isn’t just for weddings. The missing ingredient in our churches and our society is love. This is the first in our June series, “The Better Way.”
Pastor Park leads the Kids’ Time. During the God Moment, we’ll baptize Laney H. at the Classic service and celebrate her baptism at the Praise service.
Sandy Koster, Kimberly & Jeff Wadewitz, and Kathi Beane lead hymns at the 8:30a Classic service. Cory Groves, Sandy Koster, Natalie Halderson, Cathy Novy, and Grace Hoskin lead music at the 11:00a Praise service.
Here’s how to participate…
- Sign-up to attend in-person… 8:30 sign-up or 11:00 sign-up.
- Live stream worship for 8:30 and 11:00 services from our YouTube channel.
- Download and print the worship slides so you can follow along… 8:30 slides or 11:00 slides (PDF).
- During worship, text requests to 608-304-7214.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
- YouTube Live Chat is available during the service. Say “hi” and let us know you’re worshipping with us! You must be logged in with a Gmail account on your device to use the chat feature.
If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and the sermon notes the week following.