For Sunday, June 20, Pastor Park Hunter preaches “The Do’s and Don’t’s of Love…” based on 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. What does it mean to be a loving Christian? Paul provides a handy checklist of do’s and don’t’s. It happens to sound a bit like the love of a good father. This is the second in our June series, “The Better Way.”
It’s Father’s Day, and we’re celebrating dads with a special God Moment tribute AND Linda’s donuts at church! Billy Bible and the puppets join us for the Kid’s Message; then younger kids can join Jessica for a special Children’s Church making crafts for dads.
We’ll also enjoy special music from the Women’s Retreat at Pine Lake. Sandy Koster, Kelly Maloney-Wang, Ned Laughery, and Peg Benz lead hymns at the 8:30a Classic service. Cory Groves, Natalie Halderson, Melissa de Boer, and Pam Stetzer lead music at the 11:00a Praise service.
Here’s how to participate…
- Sign-up to attend in-person… 8:30 sign-up or 11:00 sign-up.
- Live stream worship for 8:30 and 11:00 services from our YouTube channel.
- Download and print the worship slides so you can follow along… 8:30 slides or 11:00 slides (PDF).
- During worship, text requests to 608-304-7214.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
- YouTube Live Chat is available during the service. Say “hi” and let us know you’re worshipping with us! You must be logged in with a Gmail account on your device to use the chat feature.
If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and the sermon notes the week following.