For Sunday, June 27, Pastor Park Hunter preaches “Growing Up,” based on 1 Corinthians 13:8-13. Paul talks about mature faith. As Methodists we are supposed to be “going on toward perfection” – perfection in love. It’s time to grow up. A Church full of mature and loving Christians can be a mighty force in the world. This is the last message in our June series, “The Better Way.”
Jessica Gobel leads the Kid’s Message; then younger kids can join her for Children’s Church. Pastor Park, Jessica, and Jan Mattson share a God Moment reflection on the recent Wisconsin UMC Annual Conference.
Sandy Koster, Natalie Halderson, Renee Kastenschmidt, Kelly Maloney-Wang, Doug Huggett and Ron Adams lead hymns at the 8:30a Classic service. Zoe and Melissa de Boer, Cathy Novy, and Pam Klinger lead music at the 11:00a Praise service.
Here’s how to participate…
- Sign-up to attend in-person… 8:30 sign-up or 11:00 sign-up.
- Live stream worship for 8:30 and 11:00 services from our YouTube channel.
- Download and print the worship slides so you can follow along… 8:30 slides or 11:00 slides (PDF).
- During worship, text requests to 608-304-7214.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
- YouTube Live Chat is available during the service. Say “hi” and let us know you’re worshipping with us! You must be logged in with a Gmail account on your device to use the chat feature.
If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or email@example.com) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and the sermon notes the week following.