Sunday, September 12, Pastor Park Hunter preaches “Mutual Encouragement Society,” based on Hebrews 10:19-25. Gathering together means new things these days. But as iron sharpens iron, we bring out the best in each other. Challenging times challenge us to live, learn, and love in the Church.
Jessica Gobel leads the Kids Message; then younger kids can go to Children’s Church. During the God Moment, we’ll pray a blessing over teachers.
Sandy Koster, Cory Groves, and the mini choir lead hymns at the 8:30a Classic service. Zoe de Boer, Pam Klinger, and the Praise Team lead music at the 11:00a Praise service.
Rally Day! Come at noon for our church picnic in our own backyard. The Men’s Fellowship is grilling hot dogs; bring a dish to share and a lawn chair. Learn about small group and kids opportunities, play games, win prizes, and join us for a special prayer at the Peace Pole.
Masks are required for all who come to live worship, vaccinated or not. This is in response to current increased threat from COVID variants. You do not need to pre-register, and singing is allowed. Worship services are also livestreamed on our YouTube channel.
Here’s how to participate…
- Show up for safe, in-person worship. We ask everyone to wear masks to protect children, the elderly, and those with compromised immune systems. Fill out a blue attendance card at church.
- Live stream worship for 8:30 and 11:00 services from our YouTube channel.
- Download and print the worship slides so you can follow along… 8:30 slides or 11:00 slides (PDF).
- During worship, text requests to 608-304-7214.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
- YouTube Live Chat is available during the service. Say “hi” and let us know you’re worshipping with us! You must be logged in with a Gmail account on your device to use the chat feature.
If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or email@example.com) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and the sermon notes the week following.