For Sunday, July 31, Rev. Krysta Deede preaches from Romans 12:9-31. We feel overwhelmed by the stuff that is jammed into our schedules. Relationships are messy and require the hard work of give and take, forgiveness and boundaries. Taking the Great Commandment seriously is a catalyst for managing and growing healthy relationships.
- The Classic Service – features music by Sandy Koster and the Mini Choir
- The Praise Service – music is led by Zoe de Boer and the Praise Team
- The Kids’ Message – will be led by Jessica Gobel
- The God Moment – will be led by Sophie Molstad discussing the Faces of Kyiv
Here’s how to participate…
- Masks are strongly recommended at church, though strongly encouraged for those who haven’t been vaccinated or at higher risk of infection. For more info visit (https://www.lacrossecounty.org/covid19)
- Livestream worship for 8:30 and 11:00 services from our YouTube channel.
- Download and print the worship slides so you can follow along…8:30am Classic or 11:00am Praise (PDFs).
- During worship, text requests to 608-304-7214.
- Give electronically, or contact the office to request mail-in giving envelopes.
- YouTube Live Chat is available during the service. Say “hi” and let us know you’re worshipping with us! You must be logged in with a Gmail account on your device to use the chat feature.
- If YouTube doesn’t work for you, contact our office (608-783-3380 or email@example.com) and we will mail you a copy of the worship slides and the sermon notes the week following.